Pollard Coffee Guatemala Capsule- Nespresso® Compatible
Enjoy our Guatemala, now in pods! Compatible with the ORIGINALINE® NESPRESSO® brewing system.
Guatemala Antigua Los Volcanes Ecotact in Nespresso® Original *compatible* pods
- Grower: Smallholder coffee producers from Antigua Guatemala
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, and Typica
- Region: Antigua Guatemala, Sacatepéquez, Guatemala
- Harvest: October - February
- Altitude: 1200- 1615 masl
- Soil: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun
Guatemala Antigua Los Volcanes is sourced from family-owned farms located near the city of Antigua between volcanoes named Agua (water) and Fuego (fire) within the department of Sacatepequez, Guatemala. Coffee produced in the Antigua region has a protected designation of origin (PDO) because of Antigua's renowned coffee reputation. Coffee is traditionally grown in this region under a canopy of grevillea trees and native shade trees called chalum (ingas).
Cupping Notes: Almond Paste, Caramel, Black Raspberry
Pollard Coffee has no affiliation with “NESPRESSO®”
“NESPRESSO®” is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.